Pope Francis recently told us that good Catholics meddle in politics, explaining that politics is one of the highest forms of charity, because it deals with the common good. We are responsible for the politicians in office and holding them accountable. Here are the local offices that will be on the ballot tomorrow, November 5th:
- Members of city and village councils
- Members of boards of trustees of public affairs (in some villages)
- Other city and village officers
- Judges of municipal courts (some jurisdictions)
- Clerks of municipal courts (some jurisdictions)
- Township trustees
- Members of boards of education
These local issues affect our everyday lives. Make sure you, your friends and your family get out the vote tomorrow!
For more information on voting check out the Ohio Secretary of State’s website.